Monday, October 12, 2009

Everyone Needs Some Golf Passion


The search is over! I have been hunting for some classy, blue box-worthy golf jewelry. I was about ready to give up and become a goldsmith, until I found Golf Passion.

Golf Passion is an Italian jewelry company that recently launched a new golf jewelry collection at the LPGA Golf Clinic for Women in White Plains, New York. The jewelry line is made in Correggio, Italy, and available in .925 grade silver and 24kt gold plate. Many of the items have a little cubic zirconia sparkle to them too, which I love.

There are golf-inspired necklaces, bracelets, pendants, earrings, and key chains. The quality is top-notch and the detailing is beautiful. My favorite line has a large golf ball pendant with cubic zirconias. I love the oval-link chain too. It's elegant but sturdy, and can be adjusted to different lengths. Most importantly, my hair doesn't get caught in the chain when I golf. I've had that problem with other jewelry.

I've added several of these pieces to my birthday wish list (Hubbie better be reading today). Each item can be purchased individually from Golf Passion, but they also offer three-piece earring, necklace and bracelet sets that are fantastic. I love my new 3-wood, but I can't wear it around my neck. Golf Passion lets me proudly show off my golf exuberance all the time.

There is a large selection of golfing jewelry at Golf Passion. Golfing Daughter is especially fond of the Angled I Heart Golf necklace. Golf Passion also has a licensing agreement with the LPGA in the works. Guys can get in on the fun too with some awesome golf cuff links and other gift items.

Again: Hubbie, are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment