Thursday, November 12, 2009

Have Yourself a Merry LPGA Christmas

There are some wonderful new LPGA items that I'm hoping will magically find their way under my tree this holiday season. I've bragged about Golf Passion by Alfredo jewelry before and now they have some fun LPGA-licensed items that are perfect for the holidays.

The silver LPGA pendant is my favorite and it comes with a 17-inch chain. At $54 it is a great deal for top Italian craftsmanship. Golf Passion also offers matching earrings and label pin in this style. The design comes in solid silver, black and silver, and a more colorful version. There is a something for everyone, so check them all out.

Once I morphed into a golfing nut, I realized I desperately needed more cool belts. I'm all over Golf Passion's LPGA belt, which is available in white or black leather. I like my belts to stand out, so I prefer the more colorful one, but a more subtle version is also available. They are $104.

Golf Passion
offers a large selection of Italian made women’s golf jewelry and golf gift items. All Golf Passion jewelry and gifts consist of premium materials such as solid silver, 24kt gold, cubic zirconia, full-grain leather, and hand-blown crystal. The details on these items are lovely. They have some excellent men's golf gifts too; their golf ball cuff links have Hubbie written all over them.

Golfing gals can bling out their look even more with an LPGA rhinestone T-shirt by Titania Golf. I think these shirts are fun and classy, and at $49 they are a wonderful, inexpensive gift for any golfing gal. They are available in black, white and red.

For gals who like sparkle, Titania has a huge selection of bling items available on their site. I think the "Golfaholic" design might be good for me many golfers. It is $49.

Titania also does custom-designed shirts, hats, visors, and towels for corporate golf events. Those interested should contact the company directly at Titaniagolf.com.

2 comments: